Friday, January 05, 2007

Love and Respect

If you haven't already noticed, my blog is a little "random". Much like me. One day I might blog about US politics, the next , my kids. Then on to my "Chavismo" thing and later, the Scripture. You just never know.
So , I hope you all bear with me these next 3 weeks. Clint and I are preparing our material for a marriage seminar we are teaching for our national pastors. The Title is "LOVE and RSPECT".
The love she most desires and the respect he desperately needs. It is based on a book by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. I also will be doing seperate classes for the wives. Some material from "Created to be his helpmeet''' by Debi Pearl and that great little book , "For Women Only".
So I am sure my next few blogs will be heavy into this stuff. Hope I don't lose you all along the way! I may throw out a few ideas for you all to bounce around and see what happens. Of course since I have so many neices and nephews that come and read, I'll make sure and keep it PG!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

OH! Those are my two favorite books! I've already read "For Women Only" but I just started on "Created to be His Help Meet"

And yes, PG is quite wise. Haha.

XD

Kimberly said...

Bring it on!! I'm open and receptive to any kind of teaching on marriage and relationships. You guys will be great.

Jackie said...

I look forward to seeing what topics come up!

ISM said...

Hey Auntyyyyy MargaRita lol
how's it been poppin! hope 2 cya soonzzz

Memories for a Lifetime said...

Sounds great!! You seem the perfect couple to teach this subject!!

Have not read those, but am working through "The power of a Praying Wife" (Have to find where the kids stashed it in our mad cleanup!!)...now that i can breathe a little and look!!

ISM said...

Hey you should check my blog, I added your site and the name youve got its tight!!!

Unknown said...

You know we can all use and be reminded of our roll, so you won't lose any of this group! So glad to hear Ashley has already read those books! Great to get an early start on understanding those creatures called MEN! God bless you and Clint as you impart godly knowledge to others! You can share a lot Amazona Momma!

Baptist Girl said...

I'm looking forward to reading it!

Cristina