Saturday, June 05, 2010

Missionary Moment

I posted this photo on my Facebook page and was reunited with one of my Sunday School students from over 20 years ago . Check out the comments and read of how I came to teach a friend's future daughter in law and never even knew it! The same student also became the  co worker of another friend in Aruba. If you are a missionary or work with children, never grow tired investing in the lives of the next generation. You never know who you have in your class.



Teaching Sunday School in Cabudare, Lara, Venezuela @ 1988

2 comments:

Christie said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I needed it. Sometimes it feels like you're just treading water, you know? And how amazing is it to reconnect that way through your photo. NEATO!

Brenda said...

Its so true. And children are rewarding to teach in the moment, their smiles, the cute things they say. . its always so special.